Saturday, March 19, 2011

A brief update and a sales pitch

First of all, my apologies for "going dark" for a while.  There was Mardi Gras.  Then a wedding out of town.  Then a conference out of town.  I'm finally back to my normal not-so-normal routine.  (And yes, we did find a place for Dylan to stay while we were at the wedding.)

In an earlier post, I talked about agreeing to participate in a craft fair.  Somehow, miraculously, I managed to complete three custom scrapbooks and get most of the way through a fourth to bring to the fair, which was today.  And I didn't sell a thing.  Sigh...

So now I'm trying to sell them anyway I can to make up for the cost of supplies and the booth fee.  To my followers and other readers, please take a look - any of these would make a great gift for a new mom or a new grandma.

All scrapbooks are 20 pages.  I can email more pictures to anyone who is interested.

Scrapbook #1 - a Green Custom Baby Girl Scrapbook with Title Page - $60.00





Scrapbook #2 - Blue Custom Baby Boy Scrapbook with Title Pages - $60.00




Scrapbook #3 - Pink Custom Baby Girl Scrapbook - without title pages (simpler, you can add your own titles) - $55.00
 

All costs are plus shipping.  Comment below if you are interested and I'll send you an exact quote.  Thanks for looking!  I'll get back to the regular blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment